After Torino, Aarhus, Berlin, London, Paris and Brussels, the French Hub (Fing and Tubà) is pleased to invite you to the next MyData Global Meetup in the City of Lyon on the 19th and 20th of june.
Moreover, on the 21th you will have the opportunity to attend the MesInfos Open Conference, a full day dedicated to the learnings of the MesInfos Pilot, a 2000 testers experiment of the MyData model.
Début : 19 juin 2018 à 15:00
Fin : 21 juin 2018 à 18:00
MYDATA GLOBAL MEETUP - LYON CITY - 19th AND 20th JUNE
“A very MyData evening” -19th of June - Adress : Tubà - 145 cours Lafayette, Lyon.
• 3pm - Pre-meeting “Goals of MyData Foundation”
- PIMS meeting : What are the aims for industry collaboration ? (unified voice & influence, functional infrastructure for interoperability, fast learning, etc.) How to create a safe collaboration environment for competitors ?
- Local hubs meeting : What are the aims for local hubs collaboration ? (sharing best practices, legal entity backing up local level activities, conferences, meetings, etc.) How will local activities relate to the international level of the organisation ?
Public event : (note that you are welcome to come to the pre-meetings, but these will be working moments)
• 5pm - Greetings and introduction from Tubà
• 5.15pm - Get to know the meetup hosts !
- MyData, a network and a conference” by Antti Poikola from Aalto University and Open Knowledge Finland
- “MesInfos, a live size experiment of the MyData Model in France” by the MesInfos team from Fing
• 6pm “What is happening on the ground ? A panel of local hubs and major players from the MyData Community” [Facilitator : John Sperryn]
- Berit Naomi Skjernaa (Copenhague hub)
- Liz-Brandt (Control Shift) (TBC)
- Jaap Kuipers & Wil Janssen (Amsterdam hub)
• 7pm Cocktail/networking !
Free but mandatory registration
REGISTRATION FOR JUNE 19th
“MyData Workshops” - 20th of June - Address : Tubà - 145 cours Lafayette, Lyon.
• 9am : Community meetup over breakfast - Open space for 5 short presentations from the international network (startups, partners, organizations, …).
• 9.30am : Parallel workshops : “Make it Happen - Building MyData Foundation” : we need a legal entity to enhance the MyData network actions and ensure its visibility. Let’s build it together, and let’s make its actions useful for every member of the community !
- Membership : Who can or should be members and what are the membership criteria of the organisation ?
- Industry + Hubs : How to make the industry alliance model and the local hubs network model fit together ?
- Governance : How is the organisation governed to guarantee fair, balanced and efficient decision making ?
- Fees & Funding : How is the organisation funded ? What are the fees for different kinds of members ?
• 12pm : Lunch
• 1pm : Workshops continue “Building MyData Foundation”
• 2pm : Presentation of the results
• 3pm : Closing session - Lyon Memorandum
• 4pm : End of the meeting
Free but mandatory registration
REGISTRATION FOR JUNE 20th
Mesinfos Open Conference - Sharing the power of personal data
Lyon City - 21st June (9.30am-5.30pm)
On June 21, from 9.30am to 5.30pm at the Musée des Confluences (Lyon, France), Fing, Lyon City and their partners invite you to discuss the outcomes of the MesInfos pilot : a unique project that aims to put the power of personal data in the hands of the individuals they concern, the embodiment of the Mydata model in France !
So join us on the 21st of June to learn from the experience of MesInfos’ 2000 users, its industrial partners and the developers ; to understand the potential and challenges of Self Data/MyData for all parties, how it relates to the new data portability right within GDPR ; and to map the way forward for companies, local communities and public agencies.
(the event will be in French, but real time translation will be available)
more info and registration here !